Non - Teaching Positions Available
Bus Driver ~ Part-Time
Bishop Verot High School has a part time position open for an activities bus driver. Candidate must posess a valid Florida Class C license (with no Air Brake Restriction), pass background screening, and attend Safe Environment Training. Hours will vary but are typically 2 -3 days per week. Most trips leave campus on or after 3:00 p.m. Please email email@example.com if interested.
*We will only contact those resumes for whom we have further interest.
Sage Dining ~ Full Time
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full time, motivated Deli Prep for the Bishop Verot cafeteria.
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with the cold prep and grab & go
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Prior food service experience a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal. At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Interested candidates should send an email of interest to Mr. Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer